Monday, February 8, 2010

Getting tagged..... Nothing could be funnier!!

I got tagged by Life_Refactored.... Answering these questions got me back to my school and college days when we friends maintained something called a slambook..! What happened with my slam book... I guess Raat Gayi baat gayi!1 Anyways.... heres what I have to write!

1. What is your current obsession?
Blogging and running behind my kids!

2. What are you wearing today?
Green Salwar Kameez

3. You are on your deathbed and you want to judge your life. How would you.
how well a role model have I been to my children!!

4. What’s the last thing you bought?
4 sets of salwar kameez ......

5. What are you listening to right now?
Uff teri nazar--- Karthik Calling Karthik

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
The best thing to happen to me ... :)

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Coorg - amidst coffee estates....!! hmmm....

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Tang Orange Juice / cotton kurtis and long skirts

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Egypt and/or Greece......( Anybody listening!)

10. Which language do you want to learn?
Tamil - to write and Read... at least to teach my kids when they learn it in school!
Bengali - I think it is one of the sweetest languages in India!

11. What’s your favourite quote?
Smile... and the world will smile with you... and Smile ! It costs nothing

12. Who do you want to meet right now?
Kailash Surendranath - to tell him that the latest version of Mile Sur mera tumhara sucks big time!
13. What is your favourite colour?
PURPLE and BLUE
14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
Long Wrap around Skirt with Kurti !
Well draped saree for any ocassion with minimal jewellery!
Kohl in my eyes!

15. What is your dream job?
Any travel talk show....! I get to see places.. meet new people and learn new things! Wow life cant be better!
16. What’s your favorite magazine?
Cooking and More - Tarla Dalal, Filmfare,Parenting,Outlook Traveller.

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
A valentine gift for my dear hubby ,a dress for my daughter and a drum for my son !

18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Women wearing jeans / skirts with bindi on their forehead and flowers in their hair.

19. Is exercise a part of your daily routine? If so, what kind of exercise is it?
Yep.... if running behind two demanding kids is considered exercise!!

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Straight and simple

21. What are you going to do after this?
Sleep!

22. What are your favourite movies?
DDLJ, Lakshya,Swades,Dil Chahta hai, Mozhi,Jab we met

23. What inspires you?
A good conversation with my father and Ramayana

24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
Nits

25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
TEA!
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Cry and throw tantrums

27. What makes you go wild?
K... when she doesnt listen to me! and doesnt clear up after playing!

28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
hmm......!! quite a few... though I love to read random blogs

29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Khubaani ka meetha, Gulab Jamun.

30. Do you believe in fate and destiny ?
Yes.

31. Favorite Season?
Rains

32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Home made chocolate cake and tea(or coffee!!)

33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Ignore them!

34. What are you afraid of the most?
Height.... thats the reason I couldnt enjoy AvATAR! I surely have acrophobia!

35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
when will I ever lose that flab?

36. What brings a smile on your face instantly??
K's version of sita in ashoka vatika!

38. What would you do if you were made PM of India for one day?
Eat drink and sleep.... what else can you do in a day cmon!!

39. What is that one thing that keeps you going.
Hope for a better tommorrow.

40. Whats one thing that you used to love that you left
CAREER!! Cant say bakery anymore ...!!

41. What would be your reaction, if you come to know that today is the last day of your life
Pray that my children and hubby have the courage to move on..... and live an honest life

42. What are your hobbies?
Music,Bakery,painting.....! (I do none right now!)


43. What do you hate about yourself?
Taking my parents too much for granted!

44. Your favourite animation character (or cartoon)
Little Krishna (Courtesy Big Animation and Nick Channel)

Rules for those who are tagged:

Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag others :)

I tag
www.karasevai.blogspot.com
www.ssstoryteller.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment